Our Commitment to Dancers & Families
We believe in making dance competition a positive experience for everyone. That starts with knowing what to expect so we’ve outlined some general info about our events below. The Shine Crew is available to answer your questions & assist at all times– please don’t hesitate to ask.
At the Event
- Admission is FREE.
- Programs are $5.
- The venue opens to the public 1 hour before event starts.
- The Auditorium opens 30 minutes before the event starts each day and will be closed for lunch and dinner breaks.
- No photo, video or other electronic devices will be permitted in the theatre.
- Please keep consumption of food and drink to the lobby and out of the auditorium and dressing rooms.
- Tap shoes are NOT permitted in the lobby unless covered.
- Please do hair and make up in designated change areas only. Some venues have extra space available for rent, contact us to inquire.
- Please respect adjudicators’ privacy at all times.
- You can get your dancer’s competition schedule(s) from your studio.
- Results are posted on our website at the end of each awards presentation.
- NEW * Come see the highest scoring groups from each of 10 studios compete in our TOP 10 GROUPS CHALLENGE FOR CHARITY. 10 groups perform on the final evening of each event to raise money for charity and for a chance to attend our annual TOP 10 Intensive. All are welcome to attend this special performance in support of Ronald McDonald House BC & YUKON.
Stay in Touch
We invite you to approach us with questions, concerns or feedback at any time. We are committed to exceeding your needs and expectations year after year and appreciate your support and your feedback.