Top 10 Dancers from each of our regional competition events earn special recognition and a very special award – a full day intensive with master classes, workshops and a photo or video shoot – at no cost. We provide dancers with a positive and meaningful dance experience that builds their skill set, and expands their knowledge and understanding of the world of dance outside of the dance studio. We give dancers EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to:
* Meet and train with in-demand choreographers and instructors.
* Learn about the industry through informative sessions with agents, dance professionals, and dancer resource organizations (DTRC, CADA).
* Explore deeper connections with their bodies and minds through workshops in dance related modalities (past workshops include: Pilates, Somatics, Ivivva Dreams & Goal setting).
* Gain valuable on-camera experience and add professional images to their portfolio at our fun-filled photo shoot.
* Make new friends in the dance community
Date and Location vary from year to year and workshops are selected based on dancers’ interested and abilities.
Teachers are always welcome to participate and/ or observe selected classes and workshops.
TOP 10 Dancers are the 10 highest scoring individual soloists at each Shine Dance Festival event.
The Dance Centre
677 Davie Street Vancouver, BC V6B 2G6
Copyright 2019 All That Jazz. All Rights Reserved. Website by Ambr Digital