Back to Top ↑
- All That Jazz Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to accept or deny participation of any entry.
- All That Jazz Enterprises Inc., its staff, and directors will not be held responsible for any injuries, damages or lost or stolen articles. All That Jazz Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to use photographs or video taken at the event for promotional purposes.
- All That Jazz Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any participant infringing on the rules or behaving inappropriately.
- All Adjudicators decisions are final.
- Please respect the Adjudicators privacy at all times.
- Questions or concerns should be directed to the Shine Dance Festival director. Complaints must be received in writing.
- Prompting or cuing is prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
- Lobby, Dressing Rooms & Rehearsal Hall will open 1 hour before event start time and close 30 minutes after the last awards.
- The use of cameras and video equipment in the theatre auditorium is strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification.
- Food or drink will not be permitted in the auditorium at any time.
- All music and choreography must be appropriate for a family audience. Any routine deemed to be in poor taste at the discretion of Shine Directors may incur a $50 studio fine or result in disqualification.
- All That Jazz Enterprises Inc., its staff, and directors will not be held responsible for any injuries, damages or lost or stolen articles.
- Routines that run overtime without director’s approval will result in a $50 surcharge.
- Re-dances will be permitted at the adjudicators’ discretion. Shine staff reserve the right to refuse a re-dance if time does not permit.
- A studio representative must collect all awards, music & score sheets by the end of the festival. Awards remaining after completion of the festival will be sent at the request & expense of the studio.
- All That Jazz Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel event dates and venues.
- In extraordinary cases only and at the discretion of the Shine Director, entries unable to perform at their scheduled time may be allowed to dance for adjudication only if time permits. They will not be eligible for medals, session awards, scholarships or overall awards.
- A studio credit will be provided for solo, duo & trio entries in the case of illness or injury when a doctors note is provided. No refunds.
- Any matter not addressed in the rules shall be referred to the directors of All That Jazz Enterprises Inc. whose sole decision in all cases shall be final.